Wednesday, November 2, 2016

4DK encourages you to vote, and vote responsibly

Hi, it's Todd. I know you usually come to this blog for thoughtful commentary on weird movies  laced with profanity and dick jokes, and we'll be back to that in a moment. But, right now, I want to talk to you about next week's election.

Now, I don't assume that all of my readers share my (pretty left leaning) politics. But I also don't assume that very many of you are dumb or crazy enough to push the human self destruct button known as Donald Trump. If you are, my condolences--and enjoy the dick jokes.

As for the rest of you: I know that Trump's prospects aren't looking nearly as good as they were a month or so ago, but that's no reason not to vote. In fact, I think it is our patriotic duty to ensure that Trump is not only defeated, but utterly and completely thrashed. Let's make his failure a failure for the ages and, in so doing, put all other aspiring dictators on notice to never, ever try any shit like this ever again.

Ok, thanks for listening. Oh, wait, just one more thing...

Fuck you, Trump!


Now back to business as usual.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOOOOO! I like film reviews, not insight-free leftist propaganda. 0 stars.

Carol said...

Yay! I like film reviews and leftist propaganda!

Todd said...

I like dinosaurs and bananas.

Carol said...

I like dinosaurs. I'm picky about bananas.

Steven Millan said...

Glad to see that someone likes both genre films and liberal politics as much as I do,for we Definitely have to make sure that Donald Trump and his wicked far right wing/alt-right trolls get mightily defeated(and demolished) in this coming Tuesday(as of this writing)'s election polls so that Trump permanently remains on television as a cheesy reality media celebrity(and completely stays out of politics).

Dan Kelley said...

We forgive you Todd and Yes I will be voting against Trump