Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A little stretched

My scheme to fill the Internet with my "persona" has proved to be more time consuming than I had anticipated. At this rate, I will fall well within my goal of making all of you completely sick of me by the end of 2010. Over the last couple of weeks, I've been working on additional episodes of my joint podcast with Tars Tarkas (which now has a name -- to be revealed!), as well as a couple more guest hosting spots on Steve Mayhem's Fighting Femmes, Fiends, and Fanatics vlog. This weekend, I'm honored to be recording a guest spot on Beth and Amrita's wonderful Masala Zindabad podcast. And while all of this has been going on, I've been working on my second review contribution to Spy Month over at Teleport City. Oh, and then there's been this thing called "The Holidays" which everyone has been talking about.

What I'm getting at is that one thing I haven't done this week is write a new review for 4DK, and for this I am gravely sorry. I expect that as the weeks go on, and I adapt to the rigors of my omnipresence, this will not become a regular occurence. And I guarantee you that I will be back next week with something especially juicy.

Not that you probably wouldn't welcome the break, mind you.

3 comments:

carol said...

What you need is a vast basement of writers who write reviews for 4DK under the baleful gaze of the Marmoset. They remember nothing and you take credit for their work while drinking holiday cheer in a fez.

Todd said...

I'm sending the Marmoset over to make you forget that you gave me this totally brilliant idea.

carol said...

oh, hey, look it's the Marmo...