Saturday, February 6, 2010

The terrible twos

They said it couldn't be done. They tried to cast seeds of doubt and throw obstacles in my path at every opportunity. But despite the best efforts of the communist vampire clowns that live inside my head, 4DK persevered, and today celebrates it's second birthday. At the dawn of what is sure to be the most noisome and obnoxious phase of this blog's existence, I would like to thank all of you for playing along at home. I hope you'll stay with me for more embarrassing episodes of public acting out and brazen attention seeking in the twelve months to come.

8 comments:

houseinrlyeh aka Denis said...

Congratulations!
And let's hope your potty training has been successful.

Prof. Grewbeard said...

kids nowadays! blogging and flipping people off, i don't know...

Michael Barnum said...

And a wonderful two years it has been!

Radio Schmaydio said...

Congratulations, and thanks, Todd. My life would be sadly missing essential elements of Maura Monti and Lily Ho without your work. This is one of my favorite movie blogs. I'll buy you a drink next time you're in SF. Hey wait, you live here...

sunil said...

Only two years? And I wondered where you were (in a purely brotherly way), all this time. :)

Tars Tarkas said...

Who said it couldn't be done? I'll murderize them, I will!

memsaab said...

Looking forward to another year! :D

Todd said...

Thanks, readers/fellow bloggers! Trying to meet the high bar set by your combined intelligence, wit and exhaustive knowledge is what keeps writing this blog interesting. Someday we'll all indeed have to meet up in a very tiny bar (all the better to make your number appear larger) for some very large drinks.